Anyone notice.. table food..

My little girl kind of spits her cereal/stage 2 foods out because she's been enjoying chewing things like puffs and table foods.. Is this common with you all?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine is the opposite. She loves her cereal and stage two but will not try table...

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 3:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My daughter also wanted stuff that she could chew, we stopped "baby food" early in her solid feeding because she just didn't want baby food. I made soft veggies that she could pick up her self and chew, made life much easier for both of us =-)
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 3:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My daughter won't even take the stage 2 foods anymore. We had some left in the back of the cabinet and I tried to give them to her, but she wouldn't even open her mouth. I gave her some dices pears and she ate fine within minutes.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009