Hi I have had 2 miscarriages and pregnant again but with low hcg levels has anyone experienced this and have things turn out for the good?

frantic-mom

Asked by frantic-mom at 4:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I use to work at an OB/GYN. The most important thing is if your numbers keep going up. They should double from the last time. If they aren't going up or they are staying the same the baby might not be developing. A nurse at your office should be able to explain what it all means. If they don't I would get a new doctor. I don't know if that answers your question, but I hope things work out for you.
    byra

Answer by byra at 5:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have not had this issue with any of my pregnancies and I'm sorry you are but keep your faith - I have a friend who had 4 miscarriages and ended up having this same issue. She now has a little girl that just turned 2. Once they found out exactly why her levels were low they were able to do something about it. So good luck!
    2basunshine2

Answer by 2basunshine2 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• When i was preg my hcg levels were low the first 2 months.... then were normal and had a healthy beautiful girl who is now 7!
    Anonymous