EMERGENCY...COURT IS TOMORROW MORNING

MY HUSBAND HID $$$ ACCUMULATED DURING OUR MARRIAGE. WHERE MIGHT HE HAD PUT IT...WHAT TYPE OF ACCOUNTS...INVESTMENTS...IF I JUST GET AN IDEA WHERE IT MIGHT BE, I CAN INFORM MY ATTORNEY. THANK YOU, IN ADVANCE AND WAITING FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS. :(

DOIOU2

Asked by DOIOU2 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I will say that if I were to hide money, I would give it to someone I loved and trusted, or I would put it safe and sound in a friend/family member's home safe or safety deposit box. Maybe even give them the $ to open an account at a bank- in their name. Have you looked around the house? My cousins ex hid money in a shoebox, she found it months after he left. Good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• If I hid money, I'd put in undersome one elses name that I trusted.but you can't prove that one.good luck.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing, its always in someone elses name
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 3:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• JUST SPOKE WITH MY ATTY. SAID NORMALLY WIFE NOT ENTITLED TO LAWSUIT WINNING. MY CASE IS DIFFERENT ONLY THAT I DID ALL THE WORK. IF WE HAD DIVORCED ONE DAY AFTER THE SETTLEMENT, I WOULDN'T BE ENTITLED TO ANY OF THE PROCEEDS. THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE. NOW, I WILL CLOSE, AND SELECT "mislee" AS BEST ANSWSER. AGAIN, I THANK YOU.
    DOIOU2

Answer by DOIOU2 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009