• In the Spotlight:

Question for sahms

Do you want to go back to work or are you content with being a sahm? When I was working I longed to be a sahm now that I've been one for over a year I want to go back to work, I wish I could get over this grass is always greener on the other side thing..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im happy being a sahm
    Anonymous

• im on maternity leave for another whole year. but if i can find a good job, i will go back to work ASAP ;)

dont get me wrong, i love my DD to death and i enjoy and cherish every single minute with her. But she will go to daycare in a few months and i dont feel like staying at home. :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• until i had my 2nd kid i have always worked. cause my hubby is disabled and can't. but he found him a way to make extra cash. so now i get to stay home with my kids and i love it. i don't want to miss anything. expecally when there so little.
    Kristina.C

Answer by Kristina.C at 3:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I love being a Stay At Home Mom, I wouldn't change a thing =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• In alot of ways I am happy being a sahm. I know I can get to my kids without having to argue with a boss. LOL But on the other hand I feel like you. I want to go back to work. Yes for the money but mostly for Adult Convo! Who would have ever guessed you would get tired of hearing mamma all darn day! LOL
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Answered at 2:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 by: dedicatedrider
    I love being a Stay At Home Mom, I wouldn't change a thing =)

Ditto
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I've been a SAHM for the past 7+ years, and I can't wait to get back to work...as a substitute teacher...September '09...when younger son goes to full-day Kindergarten!!! YAY!!! I've worked since I was 12 years old...I like having my OWN money and a little independence! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I LOVE being a SAHM! It is also very important to my husband and I that our girls be homeschooled, which takes up a lot of my time. I would only go back to work if it were a matter of being able to provide for ourselves.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm very happy being a SAHM, and I wouldn't change it. But when my son goes to kindergarten next year I might get a part time job, just to have some extra money and meet new friends. I still plan on being home when he gets out of school though.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm happy being a SAHM. Don't get me wrong... there are days I want to go screaming off into the darkness LOL, but overall it's been the best job ever!

You remind me of my bff... she's always thinking the grass is greener on the other side and she's in the same situation (used to work, now a SAHM). She gets bored easily and has lots of energy and likes to change things up :-)
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 3:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009