Breast Pain?

I've been back on the pill for 8 month.

Did not breast feed, pumped for 2 weeks.

I always seem to have a dull ache in each breast, same spot, twds my armpits. Should I be concerned?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• Im not a doctor, so i can only guess. maybe your milk got clocked up. you should def. ask your OB about it. could be an infection of clocked up breastmilk.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Also, go off of any caffeine for a few months- coffee, tea, chocolate, cola- and see if this helps.

Answer by Bmat at 4:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sorry, should have said my baby is 10 months now. I'm not sure if a clogged duct would happen this late in the game. I emailed my CNM, hopefully she can help.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 4:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I hate Breast & Nipple pain!! Go in if its concerning you! Don't Suffer! I can't Afford any medical care so I tell All that can, please go in!! You have that privledge I don't!! Please use it! Don't Suffer if its treatable & you can Feel Better! Feel Better & Well Soon!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes, get it checked out. I had a similar feeling and let it go for a while. A rubbery nodule showed up and it bugged the heck out of me. By the time I saw a doctor, it was the size of an orange. Had to have it cut and drained. Not fun. Please see someone. Always better to be safe than sorry.
    Anonymous