Scoliosis?

My baby was born with TEF- she needed surgery to correct the improper connection between her esophagus/trachea and stomach.. with that came 1/2 a missing lower rib, as well as a slight curve to her lower spine.

She is 10 months now, fully recovered- but I worry every single day the curve will get worse.. any advice?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 3:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• Just to love her Watch her & be the Proud mother you must be!! Don't Worry or add+ to it! If something happens you will face it & deal with it! We're all born with life's Challenges!! Id she Beginning to walk yet?? If not she will.. Everyone starts at different ages from 10 mos. to 16 mos. or more depends on the baby!! What do the Doctors think on your Question? I have Scoliosis too!! They're doing more then ever to treat it!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I am expecting a baby with EA/TEF hopefully next week. Through my research I have noticed many EA/TEF babies to have a spinal curve,( and many that don't ) I did find this awsome website that you might check out. www.eatef.org
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 2:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009