What do you think of the Clek Olli and Clek Oobr booster seats?

I'm looking to purchase a back-up booster seat for my son. We need it for when he goes on short trips to town with his dad, or with grandma. I like the idea of a backless booster because a)they take up so much less space to store, b) I can't fit a regular size seat into grandmas car, and c ) it would be much easier to travel with. What is your opinion of the clek olli, or the oobr, or other boosters?

aarkat

Asked by aarkat at 4:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Sorry, I don't have a clue about those...I bought the cheap one from Walmart for my son. A backless booster and it was about $13.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oooh I like the clek. I told my hubby that years ago about the should make boosters that click into the seat using the latch system. I have yet to read reviews or purchase one, but have been thinking of trading in my son's Graco.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• a booster with a five point harness is much safer
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009