time for me to go to work

my 6 month old baby hates to be wihout me and I just hate to be without her . but I have to start work in order for us to move(we're moving to another state) ..i really don't know how she is going to take this and will she get over it .Will she give her babysitter a hard way to go ..i mean she so used to me being there all the time please tell me what is going to happen.

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 4:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be hard for the both of you at first, but she will adjust. Just make sure when you drop her off have calm mannerism and maybe sit there with the sitter for a few minutes so your daughter can get used to the environment.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It will be hard for both of you at first, but it will get better. She'll adjust, possibly faster than you do. Try to be as calm as you can until you leave because your baby's reaction is partly a reflection of what she senses from you. Keeping a positive attitude is good for both of you. If your babysitter is experienced, she'll know what to expect as your baby adjusts to the new situation. Don't bug your babysitter to death, but do ask her how your baby is adjusting (it's probably a lot different after you leave than it is while she can still see you).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009