Do you believe in psychics and/or the ability to see or communicate with the dead?

I do...to an extent.

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do beleave in both... my great grandmother was a psychic, and I do beleave that people can comunicate with the dead. I think that either the person has a gift to see/hear them, or people just aren't able to sense it!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• No, not at all.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Not sure.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I don't. I would like to believe that we can communicate with the dead, but I don't feel that the dead actually are in a form that permits communication. Sadly.

Answer by Bmat at 4:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I think there are people who can, but the majority simply can't. They just ask the right questions and end up reiterating it back to the person who wants to communicate to the spirit.

3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 4:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I believe let the dead be dead. I don't want to see them contact talk to or anything.I believe in spirits good and bad. I don't want to see none till
    I am with the dead myself.Right now we have enough soap operas in the physical relm with those we see every day and enough communication problems to work on until ,we are with the dead to communicate with them.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I had a psychic tell me I was going to have identity theft and the name of the cop who would help me with the police report. so scary.............................
    Anonymous

• Nope, not at all.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have a very close family friend who was a Spiritualist Medium in London for many years, and has pictures, recordings, and all kinds of stuff to prove that it wasn't a hoax. I believe in my Guardian Angel, and I am of the opinion that if the good ones are out there, then the other Spirits are available to us through the right channels as well.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009