Howdo I hone my mediumship abilities

I have been experiencing seeing partial apparaitions in my house over the last few months...Also ghosthunters have confirmed the amount of spirit activity there is here...Can anybody tell me how I can increase my being extra-sensitive to communicating w/ spirits?

beetlejuice63

Asked by beetlejuice63 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• These spirits are evil and demonic. Be care in pursing opening doors that are hard to close. Your family will be impacted. I once tapped into darkness so I know. I say draw closer to God. Pray and fast and have someone come and annoint your home. My ancestors also tapped into "white magic" all is evil!!!! I'll keep your decision in pray.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I cried out to God and he heard me. He cleansed my filthy rages and now the blood of Jesus covers me and my family. He helped me to break the bondage of my past. He calls me daughter. Go to biblegateway.com and read Ephesians 6:12
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Now when you say Ghosthunters are you referring to the team that has the TV show GhostHunters because I have debunked some of the sites they claim to be haunted which really aren't from sitting down and watching the show. For example that haunted Naval Vessel and the "tap tap tapping" The heard from the pipes. So not a ghost but merely left over condensation in the pipes.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• JCrestoredme, please don't insult people like that. Good grief folks get in an uproar if something other than Christianity is discussed. So knock it off. There is nothing wrong with being a medium. OP you can go to one of the groups on cafemom and there are mediums on there that can offer you advice without telling you what you are doing is evil. Being a medium is a gift and should be treated as such. Hugs to you OP
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Meditation is a good place to start, but that's all I really know to suggest. G/L!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• JCRestoredme: You are right. Those are demonic and evil spirits that need to be cast out of that house. pnwmom dabbles in that mess that is why she is so defensive.
    Anonymous

• Ahhh I think I know who the anon is. Sibling
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• just because it's a spirit does not make it demonic... but I do know some people to get in touch with that know more about mediumship. look up Lily Dale, NY... they are a whole town of mediums.. they should be able to help there..there is some contact information on their website as well. as far as spirits.. you can also do some research of your own, I have a great book for you to read.. it really gets into how spirits are made... etc. etc. one of the best books I've read. How to Hunt Ghosts : A Practical Guide by Joshua P. Warren..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You could really help people out being a medium, it is a calling and not for everyone. The above poster has some great tips.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The anon poster needs to stop being judgmental of others, especially of pnwmom. She is a friend of mine, and to all. The gift of sight is just that - a gift. To the OP, there is a group on cafemom called the Psychic Realm. They would welcome you with open arms.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009