a program for creating my own coloring book for the kids./

kivi1946

Asked by kivi1946 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know you can print off coloring sheets on Noggin's website.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• if you look on the internet you can just google disney coloring pages or any charater and something will pop up that you can just print out and do not have to pay for!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 3:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I made one for my son for Christmas. I just printed off a bunch of coloring pages I found online and from the Sprout Channel. I put 3 hole punch in each page and put it in a thin notebook. I made him a cover and printed it out on cardstock and slipped that behind the clear cover on the the front of the notebook. Him and his Daddy have been having fun coloring in it.
    jandyrodax

Answer by jandyrodax at 12:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• pbskids.org has tons of coloring pages. Once you've printed the ones you want a 3 hole punch and a folder with prongs make an easy refillable coloring book.
    JTLMOMMY

Answer by JTLMOMMY at 3:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• i print out all kinds of pages for all 3 of my kids...they love them..but i've never made a book for them..just a bunch of separate sheets to color.its an idea though..
    azg121006

Answer by azg121006 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I found great educational coloring pages at www.classroomarts.com.
    From Learning how to spell and counting. This is a great site! You can print out the pages and it makes a coloring book.
    mommycolors123

Answer by mommycolors123 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2010