Family Issue....Please Help

I have this cousin who tries to have a sexual relationship with me. It started my freshman year of college I confided in him about alot of things especially when I was in a relationship with my ex. He always says that he wants to be with me but I tell him that I am you little cousin and nothing else... He doesn’t understand that it seems to me that the only time he makes advances at me is when he drinks.
I tell him over and over again to just drop it, he never does..... What do I do....?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• If it continues and is making you uncomfortable you need to cease communication with this relative. Taht does'nt sopound like a healthy situation at all and it seems best to jsut remove yourself fromthe situation entirely.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You tell him if he does it one more time you wont be alone with him again. If someones making you uncomfortable then stop going around them.

Answer by gemgem at 4:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You really need to stop communication with him it will only get worse especially if alcohol is involved. You dont want anything to forcefully happen by accident that could be avoided.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• That's just creepy. I'd stay away from him.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i would tell everyone in your family and they will all tell him to stop. they might not believe you though but i would still tell. or at least tell him you will. that might scare him off.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Never be alone with him. Leave the room if he comes in and you are the only one there.

Answer by Bmat at 4:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my sister and my cousin knows.....
    Anonymous

• Try telling him what he's saying to you when he's sober maybe he'll be embarrassed and not drink around you and yes i would bring it up to another family member possibly in front of him so that he can see their reaction and realize that it is wrong.
    MattysMommy143

Answer by MattysMommy143 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009