Husband

So my husband cums with in 5 mins of intercouse. He told me he has never had this problem with his ex. Is it something I'm doing? is he turned off by me? what the heck is up ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• That's a tuffy? He could just be more into you!!! Maybe life is or was stressful that could have an impact? Has he always been so short? If it is something new maybe you don't have sex enough. Don't they say they last longer the more they get it? Good Luck!!!
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I agree that maybe you are not having sex enough. He is so into you he cums quick. My husband is the same way sometimes. If we hold out on sex for to long when we finally do its quick.
    Anonymous

• He has been like this from day one.
    Anonymous

• MY husband has always been like that. but sometimes when we dont have sex in a while he cums in like 3 mins but once we start having more he lasts alot longer but i agree i think hes really into you he cant help but cum fast thats what my husband tells me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009