No Period For 3 Months, Negative Pregnancy Test, And Cramping?

Anyone else have this happen? I am 3 months late, so 10 weeks and cant get a positive test, I keep getting craps like I am going to start my period but I don't. I have been bloated for like a week now too. WHAT THE HECK??? I have not been on birth control, and not any more stressed out than I have been the last 2 years. I am only 20, and have had 2 previous children, my 2nd 5 months ago.

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 10:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did you ask this earlier? Didn't a few people mention it could be PCOS? (Maybe it wasn't you....).
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2011

• I looked up the symptoms for that and I have none of them except the loss of period.
    Micki-Cook

Comment by Micki-Cook (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2011

• You just had a baby 5 months ago? My son is 7 months old, and I didn't have my first period after his birth until he was 6.5 months. I'm wondering how long it will take for my body to become "regular" again, as I've heard it might take awhile. Maybe this is what's happening to you?

Here's a bump!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2011

• Maybe.. I hope so but I was regular rite after I had her, I had 2 periods rite on time and all of a sudden nothing. Thanks!
    Micki-Cook

Comment by Micki-Cook (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2011

• i had false negatives, with this pregnancy i didn't find out until 3 months along, if u feel like you are then get a blood test
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2011