I need clothing ideas for Christmas pictures, not sure what we should wear

It's going to be me, SO & 2 girls.

I really don't have any Christmas color clothes (red/green, etc) and neither do the girls, so I'm headed out in a little bit to go shopping for us all.

Need ideas, please! The background will probably be of a Christmas tree...but not sure yet.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• You could go with silver color as well. Or a dark blue. You dont have to stick with red & green for the photos. Or you could do black & white clothing choices. Have your SO wear white, you wear black then get the girls some dresses that are white/black polkadot or something or have one wear white the other black.

I'm sure once your in the store you'll find a great idea in there! I'm always more inspired once I see the choices =)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• That's a good idea, I'm going with the white/black theme lol :) Thanks!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• I like the pictures where they are all wearing the same color theme, but not the exact same outfit. LIke if you choose to go with green, choose different shades and something that will show off everyone's individual style. And, please, don't make your dd's wear the exact same outfit. I feel it is cruel and unusual punishment! lol Also keep in mind it may end up being the "fireplace" background.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• you know what i love for Holiday pictures for some reason? white sweaters with jeans.they don't have to be the exact same white sweaters.

we're going today to get my daughters' Santa pictures done and everyone is wearing a red dress, but not the same dress.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• DH and I are going to wear cream colored sweaters and black pants, I am looking for a cream and black Christmas dress for DD.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• white shirts, jeans, and Santa hats - minimal shopping required
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 12, 2011

• Last year, ours were brown, red, and white, with blue jeans. This year, thinking we're going blue jeans and white, maybe red too, not positive yet.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2011