Porn industry bailout?

Any one else hear about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/07/porn-industry-seeks-federal-bailout/#more-34724

There is a link to the article. I think it is ridiculous. People are losing their homes and they want money to fuel sex addictions.

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, what is it?
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 5:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Porn industry is asking for $5 billion for a bailout due to the economic downturn.
    Anonymous

• I just looked it up, that is horrible. I do not agree with any of the bailouts. My mother owns her own business, if she goes under due to the economy noone is going to help her!!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 5:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• HAHAHAHA!! The porn industry was going down hill already due to easy access on the Internet. They will probably get it. We are now a bail out country....I guess till we are too broke to do it anymore.

Anonymous

• That is hilarious!
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Why not we bail everyone else out. Would not want the porn stars to have to start dumpster diving.
    Anonymous

• Heck I dont blame them, everyone else looking for a bailout. So why not???!!!!
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• If this were to get passed i would consider taking legal action against the government. Honestly.
    But I am sure this wont happen, anyways. They just want attention
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 6:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Now I know why the House of Reps was in session today complaining about the money that the banking industry was given and it is going overseas!!!!!!! They need it for all their extra-curricular activities......
    Anonymous