Upset for no reason????

How many moms out there are divorced? Then they have a boyfriend who is divorced.... he gets along nicely with the x and her family... the x is the one who left... and her mom watches the child after school... and on the days that the child is with dad... if mom needs to pick him up at dads... she just comes right on into his house that he bought after the divorce..... not to mention the mother in law took the child over.... he has broken collar bone and she stayed at the dads house with child to watch a basketball game.... I think it is odd and it bugs the crap out of me they come and go like that... The dad my boyfriend thinks I should understand? Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep I would. In fact count your blessings. Atleast they get along. Me and & my ex would just assume shoot each other then be in the same room with the other one. His gf is a freaking psychopath. Be happy they actually get along LOL it can be MUCH WORSE!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster, my SO's ex is psyco too and has tried everything sheb could think of to try a break us up, she's nuts
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Actually it is better for the children(the most important ones in a breakup) if people get along. Why hurt an innocent child,when they didn't do anything wrong? Believe it or not, it would make for an easier life if most people were this way.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It would probably bother me a little bit, but I wouldn't say anything. It's better that they get along than fight all the time, and I kind of tend to think that if there were something more to it, he would be going to greater lengths to try to hide it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Ok it isnt like I dont think they should get along... I think its wonderful... but the child uses this to his advantage.... and I dont feel that she should come and go as she pleases out of his house. What if I were in the shower...to walk out and she be standing there... she even has come dressed up like you wouldnt believe... Then for the mother in law to come stay all evening? And his child ignores me doesnt talk to me and doesnt look at me. I dont let my children disrespect people or the boyfriend... but he allows him to do it to me.
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 5:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I have no idea what you are asking or saying. Who did what where?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, I don't want to sound rude, but it reminds me of all these sitcoms (like Reba) where everybody is great friends! I am not in an ex situation, but just the way I am, I wouldn't like her just walking in the house and then hanging out. But I do agree that it has to be great for the children that they do get along so well, so it's probably one of those things better left alone. If you tried to change things it would most like stir a hornets nest.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009