PMS/Pregnancy Symptoms

Why are pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms the same? Are there any ways to tell the difference between the two?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi, for most women, the symptoms are similar. Basically, the hormones that are going thru your body will show up in similar ways. Breast tenderness, cramping, bloating,even light bleeding can take place on both. The only symptom that is not in common is a missed period, along with a positive pregnancy test. Good luck to you.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 6:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• for me personally, i felt like pregnancy symptoms were a little bit more intense than normal pms ones. like my breasts were never TOO tender or sore when i would pms, but now that i'm preggo, omg just putting on a sweatshirt hurts them.
    Midwest_Mommy

Answer by Midwest_Mommy at 7:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was just thinking how I am feeling the way I do just before I start my period..yes I am pregnant...I am tired all the time and my breasts hurt like hell..just like when I pms...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009