Co-Sleeping Mommys....

What do you do if you co-sleep and then you have another baby? Do you wean the child out of your bed regardless of age, or do you sleep with both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We actually did both... We put my oldest son (14months at the time) in to his own bed but my husband went in a co-slept with him there. The new baby and I stayed in my bed.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• it depends on what you want to do. I co slept with my dd until she weaned at 21 months. then we weaned co sleeping. we didn't want a toddler, dh, me and a new baby in a full size bed lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 5:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sleep with both.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I love my bed-lol.......I just stuck mine in a basinet-lol........sorry-I am no help!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm no help either...my daughter was in her own bed before my son was born.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would say wean the oldest one into their own bed and once the littlest one is weaned from breast feeding take them out also just because of the fact that I'm surer you do not want your children sleepin gin your bed forever and the longer you wait the harder it is to do.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009