Alcohol flavored popcorn!

Well i'm watching the news and this guy made alcohol flavored popcorn. he saw college kids sneaking in alcohol in theatres to drink with they're popcorn. he would inject the popcorn with alcohol (any kind) and then put it in the microwave. he finally partnered with a company that made popcorn that tastes like the alcohol that doesn't actually have the alcohol in it. i wanna try it now. lol. what are your thoughts? (actual flavors like pina colada, beer, ect.)

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would love to try the one that would taste like a Pina Colada or Strawberry Daquari. I think it would good. Humm what a neat idea.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Blehhhh I don't like the taste of alcohol. I only like drinks with alcohol in them if I can't taste the alcohol LOL! I'm weird.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I wouldn't eat that popcorn. I like my alchohol in a glass where it belongs.
    Anonymous

• What's the point of alcohol flavor with no alcohol.. yuck.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah lol if it was alcohol in the popcorn i'd try it but alcohol flavor popcorn no
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I only wanna taste alcohol if I'm gonna get drunk off of it.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 7:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    Anonymous