How can i get the passion back?

My Husband and i have been together for 8yrs now but i feel like our relationship has goten very routine especially since we had our first child 10 mos ago. We still have great sex but besides that i dont feel like we have the deep connection that we always had before. I just feel so distant from him and like something is missing but he doesn't seem to notice it and thinks we are as great as ever. How can i get that little spark back? (we also moved and have no one to watch the baby) So i need to find some simple solution.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• lol sry when i read the question with out the description i was goin gto say get a boy friend! lol just kidding...
    my husband and i have been together for 4 years..and we are going through the same thing..i think mine is more on my side i'm in my last month of pregnancy and the thought of ne thing sexual repulses me...
    I'd say something simple....write him a love letter! it sounds hokey...but just talking about the things you'd like to do and all..doesn't have to be sexual..plan a special dinner....feed baby and have a late dinner with hubby!
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Do little things for him... leave little love notes hidden in shirt pockets, lunch boxes, under his pillow... buy yourself something sexy wrap it up put in his briefcase, or car...then when you arent there he will find and open... with a note that says something flirty sexy.... about the two of you... just use your imagination... I changed my hair color and told him.... he ask what color and I said you have to wait and see.... when he came in the door that night... i made him close his eyes i pushed him against the wall and kissed him like never before... i then told him to go upstaris take his showerput on what I left for him in bathroom... which was nothing.. and lay in bed with eyes closed... I made complete love to him before I would let him look at me....drove him crazy.
    photojournalist

Answer by photojournalist at 6:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I bought a new corset, wore it under my shirt when we went out to eat on New Years, I didn't tell him until we were in the parking lot, I pulled up my shirt and let him have a peek,lol The whole time through dinner he couldn't wait to get home,lol
    It was a Very Happy New Year!!!
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 6:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Try taking a vacation. Leave the baby with your or his parents and go away even if its just fir an extended weekend.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 7:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• 40 yrs married to the same man.. no matter where you are you two have to find time for yourself!!! you have been together for 8 yrs and now you have a baby to share your husband with, make time alone.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 9:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009