I have a small car, so I need a small but reliable stroller. What stroller do you have?

We are considering Bugaboo Bee, Bumbleride, Peg Perego, or Chicco Cortina. But find something wrong with all. The bee seems difficult to close/open. The bumbleride is a bit long and the Chicco is just big. Problem - we do have the chicco keyfit carseat and therefore feel more obligated to buy the same stroller to make transport easier (with other 2 strollers we will have to take an extra minute to attach a universal adapter).etc. I am not really the umbrella stroller type of person, but I am a first time mom - what do I know about convenience. What do you think? Any other suggestions. Keep in mind my trunk is really small. Have to decide soon.

CutePreemieK

Asked by CutePreemieK at 6:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• We wear our baby..he will not sit in stroller. It still screams on car rides. So we found if we wanted to get anything done we had to wear him! LOL.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i dont remember what brand it is. probably garco or whatever its called. lol i got mine at toys r us for like 20 $. i got mine in grey...theyre so easy to close and open. i HATE those huge strollers..it feels like im driving a car lol

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• God I have this same problem. I have a really cool running stroller but it doesn't seem to fit our small car. I now how this cheap-o stroller that I bought at Toys R Us. Itis not easy. I don't want to pay big bucks for a tiny stroller. I'm thinking of advertising on Freecycle that I need a light weight stroller.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009