How do you ladies thing men feel about having to wait 6 weeks before having sex after labor?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO couldn't even wait 2 weeks. He kept trying to indicate sex. Well that's what they sign up for when they get a woman pregnant. They should expect that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We were both so tired after our first that it was weeks before we had the strength to do anything but cuddle.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We didn't wait anywhere near that long!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My doctor said I can wait 3 weeks. We did. And all was fine.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We were so busy and exhausted that 6 weeks went so fast! My son was colic and up all night, so neither of us had any desire, we just wanted sleep! And I think my hubby was too nervous to do it til the doctor ok'd it.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I don't really think anything of it. They're not the ones who push out babies ( or have them cut out... either way). So I don't really care what they think. Though shit is what I think.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 7:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• *tough*
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 7:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Why should I care? I mean, it wasn't until 6 weeks that I could walk medium-length distances without feeling pain between my legs. Sex would hardly have been mutual at that point, and I'm not his servant!
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Mine never did, infact went in for my 6 week checkup and I was pg , it really all depends on you.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 8:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009