the father of my child told me that a other son of his has died now i found the child he is verry much a life what is his sick brain thinking by saying something like this i dont understand this what kind of person do this tell a other he died in a car exedent .why some body liar like this ?

grit

Asked by grit at 6:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• What an asshole your child's father is. Is that what he's telling everyone so that people feel sorry for him? It is disgusting and I would tell that boys mother what he said.

Anonymous

• My ex did the same thing!! He has 3 kids from his first marriage, and after he and I split up, he told me R got hit by a car. I knew the town she went to school in, but his story had holes in it from the beginning. Long story short, R and her older sister showed up just after the temporary orders hearing, and I took them to see my kids so they would see for themselves that she was alive and not a ghost. Don't understand what makes people like that tick. My ex is a pathological liar whose lies have caught up to him. Not many want anything to do with him anymore, including family. Ironically, his initials are AH...and he lives up to them, lol.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Someone with problems says those things and they do it because they think the woman their with will believe them.

Answer by gemgem at 6:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• In my case, we'd split up, and sympathy used to work to get me to go back to him. It didn't this time... I used to believe him all the time too until I caught him in too many lies. Now he doesn't understand why I DON'T believe him!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would be careful with a man who lies about something so sacred as a child there might be an ulterior motive for that perhaps he's still involved in the life of the "X" as well, not that I'm trying to put more negativity on your situation but I'd be very careful that might not be the only thing he's lying about. Once you catch a man in a lie you have to wonder why and even go a step further and find out why what you may discover may amaze you.

Hurtnlostmom

Answer by Hurtnlostmom at 7:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Maybe he is "dead" to him meaning that he can't be a part of his life anymore. It could be his coping with the loss of his son by just thinking he is dead.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• GET RID OF HIM.. NOBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY YOUR CHILD.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 8:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• oh i am not with him anymore and yes he liar about eveything in his life i wars yest wondering why he would say this . i think if he saying something like this about his one blod that shit is comming back to him bad karma
    grit

Answer by grit at 6:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009