Recipe for chicken tenders

I just wanted to know if anyone had a recipe for some chicken tenders. Something easy.

DeeNicky

Asked by DeeNicky at 5:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I use boneless, skinless chicken breats and cut them how I want them. Then I use shake N bake. Throw them on a pan and stick them in the oven. They're much better when they aren't deep fried!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Season your flower how you like it, beat some eggs well, coat your strips in flour mixture then dip in the egg mixture right before you drop them into a pan with 1/2 to 3/4 inch hot oil. Fry till done.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I drizzle a little melted butter or margarine over chicken breasts or tenders. Then I season then with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesean. Wrap it in foil and put it in the oven at 350 for 45 - 60 mins. Its one of my family's favorites!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Im still experimenting with different coatings but usually I will sprinkle with garlic salt and then shake them in whatever coating I use then I will let them set for about 10 minutes and then coat them again, its makes them extra crispy.And also I deep fry mine.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2008