can i be pregnant again

My son is 3 months old and im starting to feel like i did with him can i be pregnant again so soon is it easier to get pregnant after having a baby?

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are not using birth control then it is easier.Go get a test.
    Anonymous

• are you breastfeeding? Have you had a regular period? Your body is trying to get back to "normal" that might be.. i asume you have been having sex..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yep you can get pregnant right away after have a baby. Thats one reason they recommend no sex for six weeks to allow your body to heal before getting pregnant again. If you arent on birth control you most definately can get pregnant.

Answer by gemgem at 6:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah ive been having sex and a condom broke and i havent had my period in a while now so i dont know and all the tests keep saying negative
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yep. I got pregnant when dd was 4 months old. My SIL got pregnant again when her ds was 8 weeks old.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 6:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• my mom had her first child in Sept. ; 13 mos. later she had her second;14 mos later she had her third.
    Anonymous

• HAD 3 KIDS IN 22 MO.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Sure can, I had my son 7/31/08 my due date with this one is 7/26/09. Take a test. I wasn't even having normal periods and I'm 11wks along. Friend of mine got pregnant 2 weeks after her daughter was still born. I say go to the dr and get a blood test, it can tell 3 days after conception.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009