What do you think?

Is the sexiest thing about your man?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His arms and the crooked smile he gives me....
    Anonymous

• The way he loves me. Sounds corny, but it's true. He makes me feel like a goddess, and that's sexy! And his hands, big and strong. Plus he has these smoky bedroom eyes and a fantastic backside! lol

Oh!!! And there is this area right at the enclave of his hip bone that I just love for some reason. :)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Thst he is very sweet and never says anything bad to me about me. He's really not a fighter. He'll walk away.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• His body. I mean, I love his personality and all, but his awesome personality just makes his body hotter to me. He's lost a little weight since our daughter was born, and it's really made his muscles stand out more. I'm incredibly lucky to have him in my life :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• He has beautiful eyes, gorgeous lips, and beautiful teeth. I love it when he laughs wholeheartedly - a deep down laugh. He is a fantastic father and husband and really helps me around the house and with our son. He is a fantastic man and I love him to death.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 7:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• his chin and his butt....lol omg i love a strong mascline chin... and my hubs does pt everyday and has the cutest tightest butt....hehehe
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• his lips...and broad shoulders....
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I love his chest, shoulders, arms, legs, and hands. He has a big frame so he's big boned. He's stalky and has huge muscles.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• his beautiful blue eyes and his boyish grin
    Anonymous

• Eyes, hands and butt... After 40 yrs I still feel the same way!!!!!!
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 10:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009