How long were you with your husband/SO before you had sex?

another question that was posted made me wonder about this: How long were you with your husband/boyfriend/significant other before you had sex with him? Was it as good as you expected it to be?

My husband and I didn't wait long..then again, we married a week after the first time I ever laid eyes on him...and it was better than I ever could have imagined. I really think I never had any idea what it was about before him.

jespeach

Asked by jespeach at 6:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We didnt have sex for about a year after we met LOL. We were just friends for a very long time and then decided to start dating. I would say it was about a month after we started dating that we actually had sex. I was a single mom so I always took things very slowly because of that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• 8 weeks! It was DEFINITELY worth it! ::wink::
    Anonymous

• It was like a week or 2.. then we married 8 months after we met..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• We were dating for a year and a half, but we had known each other for 2. It was great and just keeps getting better. :0)
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• maybe 2 hours? Met at a bar. Took him home and he never left. I've never regretted it!
    Anonymous

• lol... well we wait about 3 months... after we met then wll were still together 4 yrs later so it worked out! lol..

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• 2 weeks...
    Anonymous

• One month.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Well I met him at the end of jan, we went out once the next week right before he was leaving supposedly for good, and what can I say, I'm easy. lol. We talked online and then on the phone for a few months just chatting. I figured I'd never see him again but 3 months later we were living together and we haven't been apart very much since then :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• One Month.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009