How old were you and how long were you married/dating when you became pregnant with your first child?

I was 32 years old and married for 5 months before I became pregnant with my first child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 41 and had been with my boyfriend (now fiancé) for 3 1/2 months when our son was conceived (the very last time we saw each other before he went to his home country to see his family, for what was supposed to be a 2-week trip nearly a year ago). At the time that I decided to see if I could get pregnant (one month into the relationship), I didn't expect that he would stick around in the event of a success (so it didn't matter that I didn't know him long...)...but he surprised me, and if we can get him back into the USA (immigration issues), we plan to be a family together.
    printerr

Answer by printerr at 11:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i was 20 and me and my b/f were together a month but we dated yrs ago and with my second we were together 3 years same dad
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 27 and we were married 3 years.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 22 married for 2 weeks, yeah he was a surprise! The best surprise ever! Now if only it would be that easy the second time around!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 19, my boyfriend and I had been together a year on April 9th, 2007 and I got the BFP on April 16th, 2007. I'm now 20 and we're still together and happy :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I wasn't married, and we'd been together about 14 months. I was pregnant all of 6 weeks when he vanished from our lives thanks to his father, who later tried to buy my child. I met my husband when my son was just over 6 months old.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 19, my boyfriend & I had been together for 6 mths. We got married when I was 4 mths pregnant. We've been married almost 12 yrs & have had a second child since then.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 7:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was married for 6 months got pregnant at 18 had her at 19.
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 36 and wasn't dating anyone or married.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I was 21 and was married 10 months when I got pregnant. My first anniversary gift was maternity clothes! LOL
    monkeymom25

Answer by monkeymom25 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009