How do you feel about "forwards" in your mailbox?

Do you ignore forwards from certain people? Do you look forward to forwards from any particular person? It drives me crazed to get forwards that have some superstitious ending. I LOVE forwards that are educational, informational or just plain funny as long as they are not extremely long.

dtartchick

Asked by dtartchick at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i dont like them i use to but then over time i cant stand them i just delete them most of the time
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I hate them unless it is my friend scott or beatriz sending them, then they are normally worth it and not something I have read before and they give me a good laugh! But my mom and my grandma send crap all the time even thought I have asked them no to several times! It drives me nuts!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The librarian at my school sends the coolest forwards! I will have to make sure and post some of them. I enjoy opening hers. I know it's not a waste of time when I see her name. And there's a guy that sends some to my email that are always worth it. A lot of the others I delete......I just sent one b/c it's said 16 yrs of bad luck if you didn't send it and I"m kicking myself for hitting the forward button!
    dtartchick

Answer by dtartchick at 7:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hate them. I don't even read 99.9% of the ones I get & I have asked some people to stop sendng them.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I hate them. I didn't give my email to my friends when I changed it so I wouldn't get all the fwds. My friends have my phone number and my myspace if they want to tell me something. I can do without all the superstitious BS!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I don't usually read to many forwards...some yes, but not all. Especially since I get the same ones over and over....or so it seems.
    hismineours6

Answer by hismineours6 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I usually avoid forwards from certain people. Especially if I've asked them not to forward the "chain letters"...you must do this is so many days or your foot will fall off. LOL. If they are short and funny or informative, I don't mind them. Just not ten from one person in a day.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009