Bleeding

Im 35 weeks pregnant. Some times when I go to the bathroom (poop) I bleed. Not every time. It dosent hurt and I dont think I have hemroids. What could it be? Also, how dangerous is this to my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If its just a little bit of blood then it isnt dangerous. You could be constipated or straining and that can cause a little bit of blood. If its ALOT then you should go to the ER or see your dr.

Answer by gemgem at 7:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I had a problem with that too when I was preg and the doc said its just because there is so much more blood flow every where that if there are even small tears from pushing it can bleed. Get it checked by your doc though. Just in case
    Anonymous