Does anyone else like Kath and Kim (the TV show, not just two random girls)?

I have to admit that when I saw the first episode of Kath and Kim, I thought it was really over the top. But, yet, I'm drawn to it, like looking into the sun. I know I shouldn't do it, but I can't stop myself. I actually find myself laughing out loud - which means I have to think it's really funny. It's probably not going to come back next season, but it's one of my guilty pleasures. Does anyone else like it? Or am I the only one?

FLLmom

Asked by FLLmom at 7:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• At first, I thought it was hilarious so I set it up on a season pass on Tivo. But, Selma Blair's character really annoyed me for some reason. My husband thought it was pretty funny too.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 7:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i loved the showes that i saw. i can just nerver remember when its on
    marissad

Answer by marissad at 7:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I like it. I liked the original one better from Australia that was on the Sundance channel. The original was way funnier, but the new one will do for me!
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 9:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes. It's one of my faves. There are very few good, truly funny comedy shows on television any more. I hope the network has the good sense to keep this one on.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 11:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009