Tips on getting pregnant with our second

My Fiance' and I have decided we want to have another baby, and would like to start trying now so that our son and our next one arent too far apart.. We have been trying for about 6 months now. I don't understand why I'm not getting pregnant as quickly this time as I did with our first one. If anyone has any tips on conceving please help us.. Sure the trying part is fun, but we want to actually make a baby too. Please help... Would greatly appreciate it..

Chancesmommi

Asked by Chancesmommi at 7:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't rush to the bathroom after sex.. lay ther.. it may also help to put a pillow under your hips and lay ther after he does his part:o) Track wen u ovulate.. and be sure to have sex around that time.. They say if you have sex every other day you shouldn't miss ovulation:o) GL
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Hi, my name is Samantha and I am also having the same issue that you are. I've tried all the stops and have come up empty. My son will be three here next month and I feel that my chances are running slim. How have you fared lately?
    BradleysMama06

Answer by BradleysMama06 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I totally agree with **emturner** My DH and I were trying to concieve for our 2nd so I started tracking my ovulation by going onto www.mymonthlycycles.com and I would lie in bed and wait for a little while instead of running straight to the bathroom lol*... My other tip would be to "stop trying" ... don't worry about a baby... just enjoy the sex lol* the more you stress over getting pregnant the harder it seems to actually get pregnant! I did all of these things and I am currently 7 weeks pregnant!! Good luck!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I am also trying for baby # 2. My daughter just turned 3 in November and we have been trying since July. I also use www.mymonthlycycles.com as well as ovulation kits. I have done the whole pillow under your thighs and lay in bed for 30 minutes after wards. Stress doesn't help but how can you not think about it. Good luck!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009