tubes tied

im 23 years old and have two kids. im 1000% positive that i dont want anymore kids. at what age can i get my tubes tied?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on your doc, some are not discriminatory, others are. You just have to ask.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 7:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i was 23 when i had mine done it just depends on the doctor and the laws in your state what state you live in i know ohio will do it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Mine wouldnt let me at that age, just have to see how your Dr. feels about it or find a Dr. that will
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Depends on state laws, doctor's preferences, and your insurance.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 9:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I work in surgery and usually the general rule is...if you are that young they want you to have 2 kids or more...if your doc wont do it...im sure you can find one that will. I have tied tubes on much younger women.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009