Do you believe that Casey Anthony killed Caylee Anthony? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Let this heffer into gen pop so bubbetta can do what is needed with broomsticks and leave her full of splinters... a mother whose child is MISSING ... goes partying? shopping? and on dates!!? WTF... GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY... EVIL HEFFER.. SHE IS PROOF NOT ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE REPRODUCING!!
    Rose87

Answer by Rose87 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Of course she did. She was the last seen with her. She had caylees decomp in her car. She didnt report her missing. She made up a babysitter who doesnt exist. She has lied about everything and anything. And it fits given statistics.

Answer by gemgem at 8:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Of course she did! What mother could possibly misplace her child with a supposed nanny? Its obvious she killed her daughter, maybe not intentionally, but she did. I believe it was an accident, but theres no excuse.
    krusecat22

Answer by krusecat22 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• OF COURSE SHE DID....

i can go on and on and on and on and on and on with the evidence and everything.

basics: 1)she has lied about everything from the start

2) she was out partying while her daughter was "missing" (who the hell does that)

3) the fact she NEVER reported her missing... remember it was her mom that did after a month not her.....

and thats only SCRATCHING the surface...

What are your feelings OP?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Definatly think she did...even if she hadn't she deserves to sit in jail for not reporting the missing child for a month...what kind of a mother does that?
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 8:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I believe she did also. There are just too many things that add up to "guilty". First she didn't report her missing for 30 days. Heck I put up flyers for a missing cat the 1st day he was missing. I knocked on doors with those flyers. What mom that has NOTHING to hide would wait that long to report her child missing? Then there's the nanny that was made up, the job that she didn't really go to, the partying she was doing while her child was "supposedly" missing. I too think it was an accident but I believe she killed her daughter.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Cindy Anthony are you posting anonymously AGAIN?!??!? LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I do think she did. The fact that this woman never reported her child missing.....and then partied the whole time like she did.....um, yeah. She has yet to utter a single true word about the whole situation. What mother wouldn't give her own life just to make sure her child were safe, and would any mother behave in manner that she did if her child were missing? OMG, call me judgmental but that woman is a sociopath and a monster in my book! The fact that she behaved that way makes me believe, along with the information police found on her computer re chloroform and strangulation, etc.. this woman didn't accidentally kill her child, she planned it!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 8:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i DON'T KNOW BUT WHAT I AM CONCERNED ABOUT WAS THE MAN WHO KEPT CALLING AND TELLING THEM TO COME AND CHECK OUT A BAG THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE AND EVERYTIME THEY CAME IT WASN'T , THE ALL OF A SUDDEN IT APPEARED, AND WHY DID HE HAVE TO GET A LAWYER?
    Anonymous

• I think she killed her daughter for the simple facts she lied about where she worked, never reported her missing until her Mom did, decomposition in her car, internet searches for chloroform,neck breaking and household weapons, dumped her car on the side of the road because it smelled so bad and lied to her boyfriend about that and never asked her parents or dad to fix the car or bother to tell them it was broke down or had a flat, she tried her best to keep her dad away from the trunk of the car when he wanted the gas cans, she carried on for over a month as if everything was fine and didn't tell a single person that her Daughter was missing until her Moma found her, Casey woke up in the middle of the night with cold sweats and nightmares, she lied and stolen from family and friends. I think the whole situation stinks for all of the Anthony's , the P.I. and Roy Kronk.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 9:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009