What's your mood usually like

it seems like I've been nothing but cranky for a huge part of this pregnancy, how can I stop being so grumpy?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was happy and excited throughout my pregnancy
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yea, I've been a total bitch sometimes I think you just have to relax and wait it out. gl
    Anonymous

• All are diff. I have been crabby for the first trimester for the last two. It usually stops second tri for me.Feel better!!!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 8:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My moods are really sporatic right now... this happened with my with my 1st pregnancy too.. I go from being super frustrated and at my witts end... to the happiest person alive! Its like I turn into bi-polar as soon as im pregnant! hahaha... and my hormones get all crazy on me! lol* Good luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Your body is changing and so is your chemistry. Take time for yourself, relax, read a good book and say a few prayers.. It will all be over with and you will be back to your old self, with one ecception A NEW BABY.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009