Have you ever made yourself do it anyway

and enjoyed it or was the sex like a chore almost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I usually end up enjoying it even though i didnt want to do it!! but there are times it's seemed like a chore and had the get it done already thought!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yes..sometimes its enjoyable, sometimes not. the thing is, when you 'go ahead and do it', you have to decide to enjoy it, if you want something out of it. sex is more than physical--its very mental!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I will make myself sometimes, and more times than not, about halfway through, I find that I am enjoying myself.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I agree with thehairnazi
    I've done it and usually end up enjoying it but there are times I do it just for him
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes or sometimes I do it and then he is all lovely dovey after and later I do it again for me!!
    Next time ask for some mental foreplay ladies, you can ask for that too
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 8:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• sometimes i have to make myself and in the process i end up liking it..
    but then again it seems like chore, between kids, cooking, cleaning,who has time for sex when you have to do everything yourself
    Anonymous

• I use to think it was a chore too until I stopped, I will not have sex unless I too wanrt too, if it feels like a chore tell hubby or friend what you need from them to help make it more enjoyable,,,,sometimes they forget we need romance to start before we get to the bedroom and the lights go out
    Men can not say a word to us all day and as soon as the lights go out they want it,NOT
    We are not like that, and they need to know that
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yes and sometimes i was really surprised then other times it did feel like it was a chore. in the end he is happier and willing to do more for me so it works out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I usually enjoy it once I agree. But after throwing excuse after excuse and he has an answer for each one of them! :D My favorite is when I tell him I'm just too tired he says "That's ok, you won't have to do anything, I'll do all the work" LOL!! But I've never viewed it as a chore, DH is good to me.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Ive done both LOL. Where it felt like a chore and where I ended up enjoying it anyway.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009