Good books for a 3month old?

I Have "Good Night Moon" and "Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes" but I am looking for some others that are good and will hold her attention

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pinkalicious! I thought it was silly at first, but dd absolutely loved it.. the very hungry caterpillar, going on a bear hunt, and long aesops were a hit too..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• The Big Red Barn is what I read to my babies. I read to them since the day they were born and they love books. Any book is a good book for that age. I read it so much I can say it without the book in front of me. They love it. I also love Sarah Boynton's books.

Anonymous

• Anything that has bright colorful pictures would be good. We have some baby Einstein books that are touch and feel books too. So the baby can touch certain parts of the page and feel what a puppy's fur feels like for example. My kids like those.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My baby's 9 months and thinks books are just tasty little chew toys. lol

Some of our favorites are "Guess How Much I Love You" and there are beginner books from Sassy (the baby toy brand) that are chewable and droolable. They're made out of a stinky vinyl, but once they air out they're great. One is "Who Loves Baby" and you can put photographs of baby's family in it. It's really awesome and makes my baby smile a lot. "Hello Bee, Hello me." is also sweet.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Touchy feel books were my fave as a baby, that and the old timey Grimm tales but now they're hard to find, and apprently 'not kid friendly" or something, just as well I suppose for a little one, not too many pictures in brothers Grimm. the little engine that could is good as well, if you dont mind making choo choo noises lol
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 2:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2010