Who should throw my baby shower? HELP!

My husband and I got married in August 08. I had my wedding shower at my sisters and her and my mother threw it for me. Are they obligated to do it again for a baby shower, or should my husbands family take over this party instead? ( I am due July 2009) If so, then how do I let them know that my sister and mom can't afford to have another party for me again so soon.

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husbands aunt hosted my baby shower. My mom and his mom helped. I would just throw it out there and see if they wanted to go in on it together. OI would mention something and see where it goes. If not there are always friends to throw it for you.
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Does anyone WANT to do it? I know my mom loved planning things like that and there was never help from Dh's family.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 8:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009