uncomfortable Sex

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and for the first weeks until about 2 weeks ago i actually had an increase in sex drive but now it uncomfortable, it doesnt really hurt it feels (TMI WARNING) like when you have sex and your not really turned on tight and very slightly tender...Does that sounds normal or anyone have a similar experience its been eight years since my last pregnancy and I cant remember what sex was liek then LOL Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I crave sex being pregnant me and my husband don't as often because it is uncomfortable for him. But The tight thing I understand. This is funny but my husband says the reason why he doesn't want to is because He can't last long because I'm tighter its crazy. Maybe you should try different things to get you in the mood for sex. I would try something new. But if you don't want it then don't do it.
    Anonymous