i am 26 weeks in pregency but i am measuring 33 weeks but i also know there is no possibe way that i can be that far along i have had 3 miss carrages and high risk of formalities, baby is also breach is this something any body out there has experienced?

my husband genics ,cromazones are reversed the genic that produces a health baby is switched with the cromzone # that is the miss carring cromzone

concerned3849

Asked by concerned3849 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• i am interested in your responces, i am currently 22 weeks, my baby measures 25 weeks..... idk what that means, my doc said that my child looked 100% fine (he said "he's just a big boy") but i refused the 4 factor test and wish i would have taken it now.... idk why if that would help or not.....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2009