Stalkerish or would you do this too?

Im married, but there was this point in our lives where we were in a long distance relationship and there was a girl that he worked with that kept trying to steal him away from me during our dating years. He did admit to me that they messed around together behind my back once but he wont say exactly what they did because it was soo long ago and he cant remember everything..I think its BS truely and he is hiding what really happened..Would you make a Myspace and pretend to be her to get some answers out of him or just leave it alone since it was over 5 years ago? Do not bash me I want real answers please. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Just leave it alone, besides you probably already think he pretty much did the worste possible thing he could have done with her, in which case he probably did since he won't tell you. But it's been 5 years you're just creating problems for yourself and your relationship.
    Anonymous

• I'd leave it alone or ask him one last time .
    Being immature is not the way to go about it.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would leave it. Either you trust him or you don't. It will not make things better if you know. Most likely they will be either the same or worse!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would leave it alone.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would just leave it alone too. If he no longer communicates with her, why bring up old memories. Plus he is your husband and trying to set a trap to get something out of him is very dishonest. You could create a set of problems, and are you willing to deal with that?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• bringing up the past is never good. It happened before you were married and it shouldnt matter now. He loved you thats why he married you and not her. Better that he did it before then after, youd have an argument then. Dwelling or bringing up the past can only bring hurt to what you have now. Just let it be....
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Men are pigs! Most men will be tempted, few will stray, none will tell! Leave it alone! You can't put the guts back in a mashed cat so just let it be past mistake quit doing her enough good to even think about her! He chose you over her, she's probably collecting on her bad kharma with her own husband if she has one. We all know you reap what ya sow! If you have stayed with him for five years after you knew then you love him enough to make it work so whay pick at a skelton in his closet now.
    Anonymous

• OP here- I know what you all are saying, but I for whatever reason just need to know...I do love him and I even have a child with him, etc but I just want to know what happened so that my mind can get over it...I always told him I will never forget what he did and he knows it too...ERRRRRRRRRR!! this is just frustrating to me...
    Anonymous

• Leave it alone... shoe being on the other foot, how would you feel him doing that to you?
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 9:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• OP here..honestly I would feel like I deserve it if he did it to me..If I screwed around behind his back...
    Anonymous