Wisdom teeth?

If you have gotten them pulled (all 4 at once) what kind of pain meds did they give you? My Husband got them done today and all they gave him was tylenol 3. He is in pain and they wont do anything. thanks

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 8:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• i had 5 pulled andthey gave me peracets ...pain gets to bad go to the er theyll give him something better or call hid dt and have them give something eles
    shreveskids

Answer by shreveskids at 8:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i had mine cut out... i was put to sleep for it.. but i got antibiotics and hydocodon
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• They didnt even put him out! it was horrific!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 9:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I had 4 pulled, and was given vicoden because I'm allergic to tylenol 3, but that was what was originally offered. The pain wasn't really that bad, but then they were just a straight extraction and my gums weren't cut.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• wth tylenol? i hope it was extra strength! lol make sure he doesnt take aspirin though. hope he feels better!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009