Apartment Help

My bf and i are getting ready to get are first apartment. What all do i need to buy besides furniture. Because I am totally clueless. I have no clue what all i need! lol Help!

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Kitchen Stuff
    Dishes, utensils, bowls, cooking utensils, pots, pans, dish rack, kettle, toaster, glasses, mugs, coffee maker etc ...

Bathroom
    Towels, bath mats, toothbrushes and holders, soaps, shampoos etc...

Bedroom
    Bed, dressers, sheets, comforters, pillows etc

Living area
    Sofa, chair, coffee and end tables, kitchen table and chairs, tv, stereo, book cases, telephones, etc etc...
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• oh blinds, curtains too.
    Meshell7

• In addition to the great posts already, you'd be amazed how many people move into their first place and never think about all the things you take for granted that people just HAVE:

Ketchup, mayo, salt, that kind of stuff
    Tylenol, sudafed and kleenex
    Toilet BRUSH, broom, mop, and the cleaners

Check your local Craigslist and especially FreeCycle, and you can get a bunch of stuff you'll need for cheap or free.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 9:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• everyone has most of it covered... kitchen is pretty well covered above.. plunger... tools are always handy (basics like screwdriver, hammer nails).. dish detergent, laundry detergent... best bet, take a look around your moms house and make a list... that's what i did... I made a list of everything I used in the house... and that's what I got.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009