second question

I just asked the question has this happen to you. Well i haven't gone yet cause im waiting to hear back from my doctor. So i went ahead and ate dinner and now my stomach is really tight and im having pain in my back and stomach and it hurts to walk. Is that bad? It's a constant pain not one that is coming and going.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You really need to GO NOW!! I don't mean to be rude, but this is definately not good!!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• You really shouldnt be waiting around on cafemom waiting for the doctor to call you back... If this was your water that broke it itsn't a good thing... hurry up and get to the hospital... no need to wait for his/her approval!!! Keep us updated!! good luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Did you go and get everything checked out by the doctor?
    Anonymous