baby weight

whats the best way to lose weight after haveing a baby. im due to have my son in 2 weeks. before i got preg. i was 170 flat belly and not one strech mark. im 221 now and my belly looks like a road map. i live in the middle of no where no place to walk
and live in a little trailer and i'll be home all day by my self with the baby while my husband works 2nd shift.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Exercise tapes , yoga, tai bo whatever you can do ...
    Make life exercise .... laundry, dishes, cooking baby care can all be turned into exercise .
    I'm sure there is somewhere to walk for 15 minutes a day or so ...
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• PILATES!!!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Wgot a Wii and though we do not have Wii fit, the Wii games are great for getting off your butt and moving. Remember to take it easy for the first few weeks after delivery.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009