Can I be pregnant and on my period at the same time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes u can i was pregnant in my tubes ,bleeding at the same time i was about 9 to 11 weeks.
    meka2234

Answer by meka2234 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• It's possible, but abnormal. You should definitely check with a doctor to confirm pregnancy and make sure everything is ok. As meka2234 mentioned, it is possible to bleed during an ectopic pregnancy, which left untreated is potentially fatal.
    sioleabha

Answer by sioleabha at 6:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• YES YOU CAN
    srj-7128

Answer by srj-7128 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I had my period for 2 months after i got pregnant with my son. It was very light though .. more like a spotting. I carried him to full term. YOu should DEFINATLY check with a DOC!!!
    CassieLee85

Answer by CassieLee85 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• yep. i was. and i know i say this a lot but my grannys period never stopped and she had 6 healthy children.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008