Do you have a stay at home business?

I am looking for some moms who have tips on working from home.. like advertising ideas. I could use some. I have a goal to get 4 people signed up with my business by the end of this month, and I could really use some good tips..
Please don't advertise here, I'm asking a question.

Fite4Home

Asked by Fite4Home at 9:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know what your business is but you could always try to place an ad in the local paper, online(like here at cafemom), leave catalogs(if you use them) at Dr. offices, banks, salons...and so on. Ask friends and family if they are someone they know may be interested. Good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It really depends on what your business is... if you are in direct selling, parties, etc.  I have had quite a bit of success, both online and off and would love to help you out.... PM with more details of what exactly you do and I would love to help.

HTH, Rachel

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 9:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes, knowing what you do would help us help you.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I work with the stayin' home and lovin' it team. www.fite4home.com
    They don't do parties and stuff like that... we try to find people that want to improve there health and home and convert to health and wellness products. :)
    Fite4Home

Answer by Fite4Home at 7:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2009