How many times are you all on the potty...Going nutz

It seems the last two days all I have been doing is going to the bathroom and peeing. I am going several times an hour. I am going nuts. I guess the baby is on my bladder. But I keep trying to drink, but the more I drink the more I am in the bathroom, I am almost not drinking so I can get stuff done other than peeing. I am 37 weeks. I cannot wait till I am done. It wouldn't be my water? Baby has been moving, but not much. A lot less than before. I am scared to stand up, cause I know I will have to go again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 35 weeks and I go pee like every hour to two and at night time its the worst. I don't think theres anything any of us can do. Good luck.
    Coralee42

Answer by Coralee42 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• are you on your laptop sitting on the toilet while typing this? lol im J/k

yes it went away for a while, but now at just about 35 weeks, its getting IRRITATING lol. i also sorry TMI go *#2* lol a LOT!
    ugh
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yesterday i went more than EVER.... 4 times in one hour... that was the max. no bladder infection or anything either though just so everyone knows :) just baby chillin on mommas bladder!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yeah that is a good idea a laptop. It is a pain in the butt, cause everytime I am in the bathroom, one of the kids get into something. It also takes longer cause I have to collect my urine two time a week for 24hrs each time. I def. pain in the butt at night.
    Anonymous

• There is a lot of pressure on your bladder. There isn't much room left in there, especially if you are having your first baby! Good job on continuing with the water drinking. Nothing is worse than being dehydrated in labor, I've been there! It's ok if the movement is limited, again, there isn't much room. Often times the last days are quieter, the baby is getting ready for its busiest day in life! Try to get a lot of rest, you are going to need it. It's tough to sleep thru the night with frequent urination, but remember this, too, is a way that mother nature is getting you ready for your new baby. Good luck,
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• thanks. this is my third pregnancy, but never remembered this in my other two, and they were not that long ago. This one must lay lower than her sisters. I do not know.
    Anonymous

• Yep, I was peeing a ton toward the end, like, 3 times an hour sometimes. It sure got old! When your water breaks, you have NO control over it, and there's WAY more than when you have no bladder control. That's how mine was. I was soaking a maxi pad every 20 minutes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol..i go like every 20 mins it seems..i guess its a good thing for me personally since im potty training my 2 year old. but yes, it drives me up the wall!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009