For those of you who buy stuff on Ebay...what is a partial refund of $89.98.

Its because I bought a camera and the advertising was for an 8.2 brand new and they sent me a 7.2 used. so it was false advertisement, and now there telling me to ship it back but its not fair that I have to waste even more money on shipping, so hes offering a partial refund, so what is that exactly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• He will only give you a portion of what you paid for it back. Does this mean you can keep the camera? Did you use Paypal? I would file a complaint with them as well.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Yes I did it threw paypal, I filed a complaint with paypal as well, will paypal give me the money?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't accept anything from them and allow paypal to handle the dispute. I had to go through them once for something that was never shipped, and they specifically asked me not to interact with the dealer or accept any deal from them.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009